Minimal chromatic scales of representation
Color is a fundamental element of visual grammar and is a very incisive tool of cominctive immediacy.
The human perceptual system tends to associate each color with certain moods and sensations that act in the observer at an unconscious level.
- Red: energy – strength – excitement – stimulation – strengthening
- Yellow: carefree – generosity – liberation – detachment
- Orange: relaxation – relief – pleasure – joy
- Green: safety – satisfaction – protection – relaxation – balance
- Blue: introspection – gathering – seriousness – peace – privacy – perseverance
- Violet: tension – melancholy – renunciation – restlessness – dissatisfaction
I have schematized the photographs in the main tones by finding a minimal Pantone scale.